Python's just up the street in Red Stick
T's & P's & all, but I gots dibs on his record player, just in case
We had a 9-11 thread here that will live on in infamy so we may as well just have a thread here to post any prayer requests for people, talk about anyone you know in New Orleans that you haven't heard from, etc.
Since this place is a sanctuary to some people (it sure is to me) this is where I will go to bow my head and say a prayer. Rack Hostboard.
Or just post about how guilty the news has made you feel. May God be with the people in New Orleans.
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ September 03, 2005 11:41 AM: Message edited by: WillieMcGee51 ]</font>
Python's just up the street in Red Stick
T's & P's & all, but I gots dibs on his record player, just in case
willie, katrina was very hard to endure...watching the pain, destruction and misery non stop on CNN...thank God for Hostboard, I place I can find comfort. truly a santuary in todays Madddening world.
First December post. How's the Katrina clean up coming along?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I dont see anything on the news anymore, so everything must be cleaned up and back to normal.Originally posted by WillieMcGee51:
First December post. How's the Katrina clean up coming along?
so, we might as well achive this thread along with the 9/11 thread.
Bookmarks